Completion at Butler North High School is fast approaching with all buildings in the final stages of fit off and commissioning well underway.
The focus is now on the extensive landscape and external works which are progressing well. As is always the case it is these external works that transform a construction site into a completed school.
We look forward to promoting the finished product in the next couple of months.
Taylor Robinson Chaney Broderick
Government of WA - Department of Education
• Wood and Grieve Engineers – Electrical Engineer
• Wood and Grieve Engineers – Mechanical Engineer
• Pritchard Francis – Civil Engineers
• Pritchard Francis – Structural Engineers
• HDAWA - Hydraulic Engineer
• Four Ls - landscape Architect