28 Nov 2019
We are pleased to announce the EMCO Building team has reached practical completion at Butler North High School. Congratulations to the whole team on this milestone. It’s a credit to the delivery team, that we have managed to deliver the project in good time for the School to prepare for the new students due at the start of 2020.
We are still active on site completing a number of variations that have been requested by the Client.
We look forward to promoting the finished product in the next couple of months.
Architect: Taylor Robinson Chaney Broderick
Client: Government of WA - Department of Education
• Wood and Grieve Engineers – Electrical Engineer
• Wood and Grieve Engineers – Mechanical Engineer
• Pritchard Francis – Civil Engineers
• Pritchard Francis – Structural Engineers
• HDAWA - Hydraulic Engineer
• Four Ls - landscape Architect
Back To News Stories