Butler is continuing to move ahead well. EMCO currently have lock up on Block C [Woodwork & machinery] & Block D [Gymnasium] with final fit off and cleaning underway along with commissioning.
The two-story Administration Buildings [Blocks A & B] are now at lock up and substantially fitted out with painting and cabinetry at various stages.
Externally, extensive landscape planter walls and retaining walls have been completed, along with over 4000m2 of paving laid and a further 10,000m2 to complete. Soft landscaping and lawn is commencing next week.
All works are on programme, even with the additional excavation of rock that has been encountered along the way in the service and landscape areas.
Taylor Robinson Chaney Broderick
Government of WA - Department of Education
• Wood and Grieve Engineers – Electrical Engineer
• Wood and Grieve Engineers – Mechanical Engineer
• Pritchard Francis – Civil Engineers
• Pritchard Francis – Structural Engineers
• HDAWA - Hydraulic Engineer
• Four Ls - landscape Architect